Suzuki ENV Hydrogen powered motorcycle


Move over gas motorcycles, move over fuel efficient scooters, move over Vetrix even, there is a new player in town. It is the hydrogen powered motorcycle. Yeap, that’s right. I did just say that There is a think tank company called Seymour Powell over in the UK that was hired to create a Hydrogen powered motorcycle. Well, they did it! Here it is:

Odd looking as it is if you check out the website (sorry they are very secretive and did a true flash web site and I couldn’t embed the video) you can see the video of these little guys touring around the street. Now I see the ENV was first introduced in 2005, but I had yet to hear anything about it back then. Possibly because it runs on liquid hydrogen and seeing how the gas to liquid hydrogen transition hasn’t occurred yet. But none the less, it is a cool concept. One that Suzuki I think also attempted with the Crosscage. I’ll try to do a write up on





0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews